Save Energy, keep clean environment. A leading manufacturer of Floating Roof, Floating Roof Seal, Roof Drain System, Aluminium Dome of Storage Tanks.
ATECO “AK-Guard” Environmental Gauge Pole Socks are designed to inhibit hydrocarbon vapors from escaping from Aboveground Storage Tank Slotted Gauge Poles/Guidepoles. ATECO’s socks seal in vapors that would otherwise leak from the inside of the tank through the slots in the pole and into the outside air. ATECO AK-Guard is an approved product for the Storage Tank Emission Reduction Partnership Program (STERPP).
ATECO’s Vapor Guard is a “green” product, designed to reduce emissions and protect our environment from atmospheric contamination.
In April of 2000, the EPA published its acceptable technologies for the control of emissions from gauge pole socks: Slotted Guidepoles at Certain Petroleum and Organic Liquid Storage Vessels (Federal Register 65 FR 19891). This volume stated the acceptance of the flexible enclosure system. ATECO’s AK-Guard Gauge Pole Socks are at the forefront of this technology. Also refer to supplemental information here: Slotted Guidepoles at Certain Petroleum and Organic Liquid Storage Vessels (Federal Register volume 65 number 202)
ATECO’s Gauge Pole Socks are designed, tested and manufactured using ATECO seal materials. The Gauge Pole Sock / Guide pole socks creat a casing around the exterior of the gauge pole/guidepole and includes a nylon zipper for installation while the tank remains in-service.
ATECO Gauge Pole Socks are the solution for product loss and environmental compliance.
• Effectively prevent vapors from escaping through slots in the Gauge Pole.
• Meet or exceeds environmental regulation requirements.
• Custom designed to ensure effective operation for specific tank conditions.
• Ease of Installation.
• ATECO’s Gauge Pole Socks can be installed while tank is in-service.
• Excellent chemical resistance and UV protection.
• Simplest, most inexpensive solution.
• Significantly reduces product emissions (see reverse)
• Meets or exceeds enviromental regulations
• Suitable for Internal and External Floating Roof Tanks
• Installs while tank remains in-service
• Allows gauging and sampling equipment to operate
• Excellent chemical resistance and UV protection
• Collapsible design provides flexibility
• Includes zipper for easy installation
• Custom engineered to ensure effective operation
Designed for superior strength and flexibility ATECOTHANE 2000 is a reinforced premium-grade urethane laminate featuring superior chemical, abrasion, puncture, ozone and U/V resistance. 2000 is compatible with 100% aromatic hydrocarbon vapors, gasoline, crude oil and many other chemical solvents. 2000 offers excellent tensile strength and flexibility. Applications include material for Floating Roof Seal systems, curtain seals, primary seal systems, secondary seal systems, perimeter seals, rim seals, Gauge Pole Covers, Leg Boots, Collapsible Storage Tanks, Vapor Bladders, Pontoon Liners, pontoon repair bladders and other custom applications.
ATECOTHANE 2000 seal material is available in a range of gauges, from 20 mil to 55 mil. ATECO produces 2000 in-house to ensure quality control over each step in the production process
Designed for chemical compatibility ATECON 3000 is a reinforced polymer laminate designed to provide superior chemical resistance, tensile strength and flexibility. 3000 is well suited for 100% aromatic and chlorinated hydrocarbons, alcohols,ETBE, MTBE, Ethanol, Methanol and other chemicals. ATECON 3000 is designed to provide maximum performance and service life in applications including floating roof curtain seals, gauge pole covers, roof leg boots (socks) and other seal and emission controls.
ATECOTHANE 3000 seal material is available in gauges 20 mil and 35 mil. ATECO produces 3000 in-house to ensure quality control over each step in the production process.