TP17100M – SWIVEL JOINTS
The unrivalled success of ATECO® Loading Systems is largely due to another first in liquid handling, the ATECO® swivel joint, which ensures fluid transfer continuity between two mobile sections. The durability of this swivel joint has been field proven and regularly enhanced since its inception in the early 2004’s.The TP17100M ATECO® swivel joint is the right solution for the widest possible range of products.
The AKTEK ATECO® swivel joint acts as the “heart” of loading/unloading arms and jumper assemblies. It provides reliability and sealability while transferring the product even under extreme temperature and pressure conditions.
The swivel joints, which permit a wide range of horizontal and vertical movements, are very easy to handle, move and position.
The range can meet almost all chemical, gas or oil product transfer requirements, even in the most difficult service conditions (low or high pressure, very low or high temperatures), while taking into account specific conditions of use (underwater applications, aggressive products, etc.).
Swivel joints ensure dynamic watertightness and can be used for many industrial applications, such as pneumatic or hydraulic mobile links, pneumatic or hydraulic machines with rotating elements, etc.
The number one priority of AKTEK is to offer the solution best suited to your fluid transfer requirements, from the easiest to the most demanding. The ATECO® Series 5000 Swivel Joint is the latest result of our constant investment and commitment in R&D, benefiting from more than 8 years of experience, as well as the latest technological innovations.
• Double row, 4 point angular contact bearing raceways.
• Increased raceway separation for higher load capacity.
• 3-Part design allowing easy product seal replacement without removing ball bearings.
• S/S Spring energised P.T.F.E product seal.
• 5 Years guarantee
• Standard diameters from 2″ through 12″.
• All styles in a variety of designs and materials
• Various packing according to the application
• Exclusive field replaceable stainless steel snap-in ball races
• Life cycle for 4″ base swivel joint based
on maximum bending moment of 4000Nm : 200,000
• Life expectancy @ 50 cycles per day : 10 years
• Maximum Pressure : 60 Bar
• Max Temperature : +270 C
• Min Temperature : -50 C
• Yield Strength : 940Mpa
• Tensile Strength : 1075Mpa
• Ballrace Hardness : 500Mpa
• Bubble-tight sealability
• Reliable service life
• Easy and quick on-site maintenance
• Easy to replace
• Primary seal replacement without
disassembly of the swivel joint